There are Twenty nine World Heritage Sites in India.
Statewise list of World Heritage Sites in India
(Details of each State are given)
- Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, Madhya Pradesh
- Khajuraho Group of Monuments, Madhya Pradesh
- Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Elephanta Caves, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Ellora Caves, Maharashtra
- Great Living Chola Temples, Tamil Nadu
- Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Tamil Nadu
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.